Before a student may be admitted to class:
- All necessary forms must be completed and signed, and fees must be paid.
- Immunizations must be up-to-date.
- Medical and emergency records must be complete.
- 5-year-old Kindergarten students must be five years old prior to September 1st; 4-year-old Kindergarten students must be four years old prior to September 1st.
After a student is admitted to class:
- Tuition must be paid according to the schedule determined by the enrolling parent(s). See below for more tuition information.
- Parents will need to meet with the pastor to discuss the religious curriculum at Gloria Dei. The pastor will setup a time for that meetings. Interested families also have the opportunity to learn more about what their child is learning and what Gloria Dei's congregation teaches in our Bible Information Class.
- Students will participate in regular singing for Sunday church services.
- Parents look for opportunities to contribute time and talents inside and outside the classroom.